Sunday, January 13, 2013

Card!

Hello Everyone!

I hope you are having a great day and a relaxing weekend! As you'all know, CHA already started yesterday and we are looking forward to bring lots of the new releases and more of the brands that you love. I will be adding Wood Chips and other products from Freckled Fawn and tons of Bits Flair Badges to the store as well.

Now, to give you more ideas in how to use your flair badges, I want to share a card that I made using Amy Tangerin Ready Set Go 6 x 6 paper pad, Distress Ink, a Woodgrain background stamp and of course a Flair Badge as Sentiment of the card.

I cut a Kraft cardstock in a standard size card, 4 1/4 x 5 1/2. Then I added a piece of paper slightly smaller to the bottom part of the card from (floral pattern paper).


I created the tag just using regular with cardstock. I used Distress Ink in 'Tumble Glass', (which coordinates really well with the blues in the floral pattern paper) to color the tag entirely, then I used the same ink to pad my woodgrain stamp and stamp it over the tag. I added a piece of the woodgrain pattern from the same pad and a strip of arrows paper and some cream twine.

The Just a Note Flair Badge also coordinates really well with the orangy yellow in the leaves of the pattern paper. Flair Badges are not just a really good accent to the pages, but also work really well as card sentiments too. I hope this idea is useful and inspire you to take your flair badges out and create! 

No comments:

Post a Comment