Friday, April 26, 2013

New Flair

Hey Everyone!

I know, I know, I have been missing in action for the longest time ever but a lot of good stuff is going on in my life and of course, in the shop. Two months since my last post already, and yes, some days it feels like no time has passed, like it just happened but is not really like that.

Anyhow. Today I have new Flair Sets to share with you all and I will be adding some more at the very end of this week. 

At the Beach Flair Set - This set coordinates well with most of beach theme collections like Down by the Shore, Lucky Charm, etc.

 Fashionista Flair Set 

Happy Flair Set - Combines really well with Happy Go Lucky Collection from Echo Park.


Instagram Love Kraft Flair Set 

Instagram Love Flair Set


Well, I hope you like these Flair set and will catch you all next time with more Flair, news, projects and more. 

Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment