Monday, October 22, 2012

Hello Everyone!!

How are you all? Well, today I'm going to share with you a layout, some new flair and a new card kit. I made this layout using Central High,  SC Kit and some other bits from of the other kits. I used as inspiration a layout from the SC gallery created by Adrienne Alvis, I really love her style and how she perfectly layer papers and embellishments together:

Img_2207

I printed two instagram photos from my phone in 3 x 3 size. Because my photos had very soft tones, I keep the same soft tones on my layout. For my background I used the B side of SC Horizontal thick stripes pattern paper with a kraft cardstock and the grid paper from the Amy Tan Coffee Break paper on the Roller Rink Kit. This two photos are of my mom and my lovely daughter at our local Chuck E. Cheese. This was a really fun day where everyone was a child, including my mom. For my journaling I used the small envelope that came in Central High Kit. This is the result:


Flair Badge from my Pastels collection, available at my store  

Now, here is some new Flair Badges and two kits that you can find at my store:






Midway 8 x 8 Kit - Includes twelve 8 by 8 papers (half pack), a word sticker sheet, 1 yard of washi tape, 6 coordinating flair badges and 1 feet of ribbon in the color of your choice (see photo above). $9.99 + shipping. FOR LIMITED TIME ONLY



Ready Set Go 6 x 6 kit - Includes 18 (6 by 6), 3 vellum envelopes (color will vary per kit), 6 coordinating badges and 1 feet of ribbon in the color of your choice (see photo above). $8.99 + shipping. FOR LIMITED TIME ONLY

Thanks for check and have a good day!!


No comments:

Post a Comment