Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Joy Card!

Hi!!

I have been in a card mode these days and I want to share a card that I made for SC Sunday Sketch Challenge. I want to take the most of my Crate Paper Sleigh Ride 6 x 6 paper pad not only because I really love the colors in this collection but because this is a great way to stretch your supplies, using the same products but in different ways. The sketch looks like this:


I just took the sketch and flip it vertically instead of horizontal. Then I added a background paper to the card base, some pattern paper banners, the sentiment and instead of using stars, I used SC Snowflakes Wood Veneers. Here is how my card looks like:




For my 'JOY' sentiment, I used one of the Flair badges from the Santa Flair Set available in the shop. I really had fun making a card again! I'm even more happy because I was selected randomly for this week, so I won a $5.00 SC gift card.

I hope you enjoy it, and hope this gave you an idea on how to use your badges!


No comments:

Post a Comment