Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Merry Christmas Card

Hola!

Today I wanted to do something a little bit different so I decide to share with you a card. I usually don't make cards but is always good to have a couple handy for Christmas time. Kristina Werner has a video series of Holiday Cards and a couple of days ago she did three gift card holder cards which I like a lot.





Taking the same design in mind I did my own card holder card too and this is my take:



This card is 6" x 7" and scored at 1" and then at 3 1/4". I used the AC Pow Glitter paper (that came in my Studio Calico kit) in the front part and the 6 x 6 Crate Paper Sleigh Ride paper pad. I folded the 1" side of the card and attached 2 tiny brads to make the pocket.

It's a super easy card to make and just a few supplies needed. 

Enjoy it and have a great day :)

Some of the supplies used in this project available in the store:

    




No comments:

Post a Comment