Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Hi Y'all!

A couple of weeks ago, we went to eat to a local buffet restaurant in our area and I took these instagram photos of our kids enjoying fruit cover in chocolate from the chocolate fountain. They love it! Well, this month, the Studio Calico kit came up very colorful and of course, I use it to make a page with those photos.

For this page, I use one of the Basicgrey paper as a background. To create the layers of papers, I used the green Echo Park Paper, a piece of an opened glassine bag, some tickets, doilies, a negative die cut of an arrow and a (Sunday) tab using the stamp set in the kit.

I want to get more out of my kits each month, but I know that I have to plan better how I will make my pages and projects to achieve this goal ;).



Create pages is very fun, entertaining and can be more easy these days with all kinds of kits that make this hobby a little less stressful or challenging for us.

I hope you like it and stay tune for news about my store and more!


No comments:

Post a Comment