Sunday, September 9, 2012

My Very First Post!!!

Sunday, September 9, 2012

Hi everyone! I am very excited to start blogging and sharing things with people who have the same passion for paper,  photography and crafts in general. I post my layouts on Studio Calico and Two Peas in a Bucket respective Galleries. Actually, I am a subscriber to the Studio Calico Monthly Kit. 

As a scrapbooker, I want to capture those little moments in my life that mean a lot for me. And, for a good start, I want to share with you a layout of my little son playing with very colorful 'Duplo' blocks. This picture is a little bit older, but I thought that this kit goes well with the colors on it. I used for this page the Summer of '69 Studio Calico Kit.I did a little bit of layers, I used wood veneers and other different stickers where added to the page. 


 Other embellishments

 Close-up to the stickers layers


So that's it for me today. Hope you have a good start of the week!!

No comments:

Post a Comment